This site is dedicated to building a community for Catholic bloggers in Canada, to the glory of Christ.
To participate in this community of bloggers with your own blog, please contact me at:

kerrcolin@hotmail.com

Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Best Book You've Read in a While

It doesn't have to be Catholic, just a really good book. Why don't you post on it, or simply send me an email and I will post your email here?

A few of the SCCB bloggers focus on book reviews. Check out Book Reviews and More and Red Book Reviews.

* And welcome aboard, Nicola of Back to Books! 

I have to tell you that, as dad to a bunch of good readers, I am glad you bloggers are out there doing this. I walk into a Chapters and my head spins trying to find reading material my kids both that are both interesting and human.

2 comments:

  1. I reviewed The Zookeeper's Wife a while ago, and recommend it for adults: http://writingfromthelighthouse.blogspot.com/2009/09/zoo-keepers-wife.html

    ReplyDelete