This site is dedicated to building a community for Catholic bloggers in Canada, to the glory of Christ.
To participate in this community of bloggers with your own blog, please contact me at:

kerrcolin@hotmail.com

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Our Canadian Catholic Blog!

I figured that the best way to keep the blog list organized is to make a separate blog for it. I am thinking that I will just use this space to comment on and draw attention to some of your blogs, and just use thetheologyofdad for what it's always been about, dadding and theologizing.

When entering the list to the right I ran into a few problems with some of your addresses, but I'm sure we'll work them out soon enough.

Always send me more English Canadian Catholic blog for the list!

Don't fear the dull appearance of this blog will be fixed soon...

The Church featured above is St. Dunstan's Basilica in Charlottetown, PEI, where Anne-Marie and I were married. I intend to feature other Canadian churches from time to time. Send me large-resolution pictures of your favourite churches, and make them as artsy as possible.

2 comments:

  1. http://theafelskies.blogspot.com/?zx=a7fb75d7f7c44041

    I didn't see this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My very dear friend's, Mrs. Afelskie's, blog is not open to the public.

    ReplyDelete