This site is dedicated to building a community for Catholic bloggers in Canada, to the glory of Christ.
To participate in this community of bloggers with your own blog, please contact me at:

kerrcolin@hotmail.com

Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Reminder of the Place of Bloggers in the Church

One of our community sent me this link to a story on that Vatican-sponsored meeting of bloggers last year. Read it here. If they ever have a meeting of this sort again, I hope one of us is included, because I am not sure any of us were. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) Thanks, Sarah, for the reminder.

Also,

Welcome to His Grace, Sylvain Lavoie, O.M.I,

I added  the Archbishop of Keewatin-Le Pas, Manitoba, to the SCCB. I wrote him to encourage him to keep blogging. How much do you now about the Church there? For me, even to visit their archdiocesan website was to learn a great deal! Please, visit his blog - Reflections of a Northern Missionary - and their website. Even more importantly, keep His Grace in your prayers, and this for two reasons: he has some health concern and the huge process of healing that is being undertaken in light of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission and the Indian Residential School Agreement.

Send him a note of encouragement! Bishops need this as much as you and I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment