This site is dedicated to building a community for Catholic bloggers in Canada, to the glory of Christ.
To participate in this community of bloggers with your own blog, please contact me at:

kerrcolin@hotmail.com

Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Brother, The Pope

My Brother, the Pope


This is also very exciting and extremely noteworthy. I hope someone does a good review post on it. It was Witness that got me on to this in the first place. Next Autumn I am hoping to offer a course on Pope Benedict at OLSWA, and will definitely want to include this book amongst the assigned readings.

3 comments:

  1. If you want to see a good review, bring this book to the attention of Francis Phillips, who does reviews for MercatorNet. She (yes, she) is an insightful, intelligent and faith-filled Catholic book reviewer.

    http://www.mercatornet.com/search/results/5f763d764703dc15f212df5900e2473d/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. muto interessante, meus parabéns.

    http://universoliterattus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete