This site is dedicated to building a community for Catholic bloggers in Canada, to the glory of Christ.
To participate in this community of bloggers with your own blog, please contact me at:

kerrcolin@hotmail.com

Under the patronage of St. Augustine of Hippo and Blessed François-Xavier de Montmorency-Laval.


Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Adding Cardus

The best thing that has happened to journalism in Canada this year was the invention of the SCCB, of course. Second-best - Convivium, published by Cardus.

I discovered that they have a blog, so I just added it. Cardus and Convivium have associated with them two great Canadian Catholics - Peter Stockland and Fr. de Souza, among others. I am sure it will make for some really great reading.

If I had $30 I'd subscribe to it. If you have $30, why don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment