This site is dedicated to building a community for Catholic bloggers in Canada, to the glory of Christ.
To participate in this community of bloggers with your own blog, please contact me at:

kerrcolin@hotmail.com

Under the patronage of St. Augustine of Hippo and Blessed François-Xavier de Montmorency-Laval.


Thursday, April 12, 2012

Missing the Obvious

It just occurred to me, in light of my praise of Brian Lilley a few moments ago, to check to see if the great Michael Coren has a blog. He does. Here it is. Now it is on the roll.

Shame on all of you for forgetting about him too!

3 comments:

  1. I tend to forget Michael Coren because he posts so irregularly. I don't think he enjoys blogging, so I gave up checking on his. But I will check out Brian Lilley's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you would add expatriate Canadians Orwell's Picnic (my dear Hilary Jane Margaret White) and Seraphic Goes to Scotland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not gonna happen, D. She is my dear Hilary too... but despite that fact: no. :-)

    ReplyDelete