This site is dedicated to building a community for Catholic bloggers in Canada, to the glory of Christ.
To participate in this community of bloggers with your own blog, please contact me at:

kerrcolin@hotmail.com

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Stockland on Gravel

Peter Stockland has an excellent article at the Catholic Register here about Fr. Gravel's _________ position on euthanasia.

I wouldn't dare describe this position; Fr. Gravel is really testy about adjectives. I can't risk being sued. I'm just a poor layman. Yet, of course, only stupid people would confuse being pro-abortion and pro-choice. Me, I would never confuse being pro-euthanasia and pro-medical assisted suicide. Duh.

You might want to check out Charles Lewis' too on suffering. It's here. God bless him.

No comments:

Post a Comment