This site is dedicated to building a community for Catholic bloggers in Canada, to the glory of Christ.
To participate in this community of bloggers with your own blog, please contact me at:

kerrcolin@hotmail.com

Saturday, April 14, 2012

We Like...

The Dumb Old Housewives, Mrs. Pinkerton and Mrs Beazly. Perhaps some time soon they will tell us why they like Flannery O'Connor so much? Hint hint.

On the theme of great women...

I don't know, Deborah Gyapong, about bishops and bloggers working together. Is that to turn us into propaganda instruments? Bloggers answer to no one but their own consciences, don't they? I'm being provocative here in case anyone wants to weigh-in.

I see Mrs. Pinkerton and I are on the same wave-length.

Who else wants to have a meeting in Toronto or Ottawa? I was thinking about a full-fledged conference in about a year...

2 comments: