This site is dedicated to building a community for Catholic bloggers in Canada, to the glory of Christ.
To participate in this community of bloggers with your own blog, please contact me at:

kerrcolin@hotmail.com

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Blogmeet Ottawa March for Life

No doubt, I wish I could be there. The irony of many family cares is keeping me from the March for Life in Ottawa this Thursday.

But I do want to direct your attention to an idea that my friend, journalist par excellence, fellow-blogger, new Catholic, Deborah Gyapong, has for a blogger-meeting sometime around the time of the March. See her notice.

I'll make sure to post the pics here.

We need to get to know each other. I have met some of you in person and so many more of you online these last few months. Let's keep building community. I know we are on to something good!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I wish I could be there too. Unfortunately, I will have to stay home at work. A couple years ago, I started a facebook group called Ontario Catholic Media Makers which unfortunately never caught on then lost all its members when facebook migrated it to its new group format. But what's left if available here. https://www.facebook.com/groups/109490925775429/ I am interested in attending or helping to organize any Ontario Catholic blogger/podcaster meetups we can cook up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice plan. It could be great to attend there too.
    Painters Ottawa

    ReplyDelete