This site is dedicated to building a community for Catholic bloggers in Canada, to the glory of Christ.
To participate in this community of bloggers with your own blog, please contact me at:

kerrcolin@hotmail.com

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Do You Know CatholicCanada.com?

This is a great site, run by Fr. Sehl, who is a priest of the Hamilton Diocese. I think of it as the NewAdvent of Canada. That is more or less fair. Whatever the case, it is an excellent aggregator of all things Catholic with a strong emphasis on Canadian content. Whereas the Society of Canadian Catholic Bloggers sticks to Canadian Catholic blogs, CatholicCanada casts its net much more widely.

This is part of their description:

We hope to provide easy access to all that is happening in the Catholic Church, its hierarchy, and the Catholic people of Canada.

As bloggers know, and anyone who keeps any kind of website knows, a lot of work would go into such an ambitious project. No doubt it does! It certainly helps to fill a gap left by so many poor diocesan websites! Make sure you visit them.

1 comment:

  1. my name is lanai
    i just want to share my experience and testimony here.. i was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture.. he started hating me and he was abusive. but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost…then he filed for divorce. my whole life was turning apart and i didn't know what to do .he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. so someone told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster…so i decided to try it reluctantly. although i didn't believe in all those things… then when he consulted his gods and cast a return and love spell, after 3 days, my husband came back and was pleading. he had realized his mistakes. I just couldn't believe it. .anyways we are back together now and we are happy. in case anyone needs this man, his email address orkakadospellhouse@gmail.com his spells is for a better life. again his email is orkakadospellhouse@gmail.com or call him no this number +2348163974382

    ReplyDelete