This site is dedicated to building a community for Catholic bloggers in Canada, to the glory of Christ.
To participate in this community of bloggers with your own blog, please contact me at:

kerrcolin@hotmail.com

Friday, November 9, 2012

Anudder Mudder

I am happy to announce the addition of Stephanie Potter's blog - Woman.Wife.Mother.

I have the feeling that mothers represent the largest demographic among Catholic bloggers, and yet, alas, so many of them want their blogs to remain private. (Some of my friends know that I am talking about them here.)

Anyway, welcome aboard, Stephanie! We look forward to reading.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inclusion here! Looks like I'm in very fine company! Welcome to any readers who find their way to my blog via this group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read this now. I toy with making things public but then I think of the editorial work of erasing any mention of our town from the blog so as to avoid those nasty kidnappers who visit "Mudflat Dr.".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My blog doesn't mention my fam by name and has no pictures of the kids unless you can't see their faces (well, maybe one time for a baby announcement... errr), but I never mention our town or anything like that. It's a tough thing! My blog is as much an internal dialogue as anything.

      Delete
  3. You're welcome, Mama P.

    Elena, I read the 'Mudflat Dr." thing too early this morning. I finally get what you are saying.

    I don't know how kidnappers work. So I can't really advise people on the 'internetting' of their family life. All I can say is, I figure the more people who put their kids online, the more likely kidnappers will ignore my kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My two big fears about blogging about my family: kidnappers and pervs using my pictures. That's why I keep it almost all text, and the text only features age or position in birth order. I should go for Prima, Secondus, etc. ;) I also don't give geographical location beyong the Maritimes. I know most of my favourite bloggers give info down to their town, but it's not my style. I realise this means I will never "make it" as a blogger, but that's not my goal I guess. I'm happy to just have a place to share my thoughts and hope a few people are amused, inspired or irritated.

      Delete