This site is dedicated to building a community for Catholic bloggers in Canada, to the glory of Christ.
To participate in this community of bloggers with your own blog, please contact me at:

kerrcolin@hotmail.com

Monday, November 26, 2012

New Additions

I think women-bloggers are beginning to be encouraged that they have a valuable place at the SCCB! So, our latest is Catherine, who blogs at Sacred Sharings for the Soul.

And, it's about time, a LifeSite editor whose blog will link with ours! (I have tried to link to LifeSiteNews many times, btw.) This one is by their Canadian Bureau Chief, my old colleague, Patrick Craine, who blogs at Pilgrim's Journal. His wife's blog has been on our list for many moons: Last Things First.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my link :)Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evidently born Catherine, but goes by Celeste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Sorry for the confusion... Celeste is my middle name, born with both of them but have chosen Celeste for blogging. Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete