This site is dedicated to building a community for Catholic bloggers in Canada, to the glory of Christ.
To participate in this community of bloggers with your own blog, please contact me at:

kerrcolin@hotmail.com

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Two of My Favourite Things

I got this email from a friend this morning:


This is an easy way to support LifeSiteNews!

Amazon has good prices. They sell things in many areas, both big and small!

My wife needs to buy a laptop and Amazon prices were very competitive.
Depending on how many other people buy things throught the LifeSite
Amazon portal, LifeSite will get between $50-90 from our purchase
alone!

Please forward to others!! Please share on social networks and with
fellow parishioners and parish administrators.

I imagine 100 parishes and pro-lifers could easily get LifeSite up to
8% of all purchases every month!


PS: You must use the LifeSite Amazon portal!

Here is the hyperlink.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment