This site is dedicated to building a community for Catholic bloggers in Canada, to the glory of Christ.
To participate in this community of bloggers with your own blog, please contact me at:

kerrcolin@hotmail.com

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Faith and Peanut Butter: Today's Featured Blog

These two girls - Becca and Eunice - live out their friendship partially by means of this blog, Faith and Peanut Butter.

I think they are a newer addition to the SCCB. They are very interesting and spirit-filled young people.

Their latest post on JP II's Love and Responsibility is definitively worth a read.

Their's strikes me as the younger version of my good friend, Sarah's, The Feminine Gift. (Sarah and Tess, I am not calling you old!)

Good luck and God bless, Becca and Eunice, as you seem to have a real gift of faith!


2 comments:

  1. Haha - I'll take your word for it. What a lovely site - thanks Colin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we need to talk about you going to the texas thingy. i have an idea.

    ReplyDelete