This site is dedicated to building a community for Catholic bloggers in Canada, to the glory of Christ.
To participate in this community of bloggers with your own blog, please contact me at:

kerrcolin@hotmail.com

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Catholic Job Bank?

After my brief and happily successful search for a graphic designer, and after realizing that CatholicJobs.com permits only American listings, I think it would be good to provide a service like this for Canadian Catholics. Does anyone have any ideas? I suppose I could just post things here that people send in, and if we start to get a million of them I could develop a separate listing program for them.


1 comment:

  1. Excellent idea! Start a small job bank and see what happens with it.
    You are doing good things. May God bless you.

    Therese

    ReplyDelete