This site is dedicated to building a community for Catholic bloggers in Canada, to the glory of Christ.
To participate in this community of bloggers with your own blog, please contact me at:

kerrcolin@hotmail.com

Sunday, August 10, 2014

New Members and Graphic Designer Update

Let's meet Laura from Calgary, who blogs at A Baby Franciscan and Christian and Jeri-Lynn who write at A Simple Vision and are from Lethbridge.

Both blogs seem great, so please pay them a visit.

_______________

And, BTW, I am sure it is a grace of prayer and mercy, but I was able to find a graphic designer for the Catholic Review of Books. I would, nevertheless, continue to encourage anyone with special writing, art or computer gifts to get in touch with me to see about making a contribution to this godly project. Thanks, one and all, and I hope I can continue to count on your prayers...

No comments:

Post a Comment